We’re very excited to announce the release of Activepieces 0.12 Here is a breakdown to what’s new in this version:
Our awesome contributor @Doskyft has added the ability to add translations to the main Activepieces app. Try to add
/fr to your Activepieces URL to see us in French!
You can contribute your own language as well. Pieces are not yet translatable but the app is.
Agencies who’d like to make Activepieces their own brand (color and logo) and SaaS products who’d like to embed Activepieces will like this offering. We will reflect it on our pricing page very soon (in a couple of days).
This will be available both on our cloud and self hosted. These features are released under our enterprise license rather than the MIT license, so you need a license key to use them. The features are:
- A new Platform Admin page, accessible by the owner of the platform.
- Create projects under your platform.
- Customize your branding and theme in the Platform Admin Settings.
- Whitelabel Activepieces with your custom domain.
To get set up on the Platform plan, reach out to email@example.com
Visualize Redis queues for self hosters and troubleshoot more efficiently with the ability to turn on bull board and check environment.
Private Pieces support: Upload tar files directly into “My Pieces” and access documentation (Cloud only Feature).
- Airtable: Fixed Field Mapping when Updating a Record.
- Microsoft Excel: Actions - Append Row to Worksheet, Get Worksheets, Get Worksheet Rows, Update Worksheet Row, Clear Worksheet, Delete Worksheet, Add a Worksheet to a Workbook, Get Table Rows, Get Table Columns, Create Table, Delete Table, Lookup Table Column, Append Row to a Table, and Convert to Range, all by @BastienMe.
- Saastic: Actions - Create/Update Customer and Create Customer Charge by @leolupianez.
- Shopify: Sample data for triggers is now fixed.
- Math: Actions - Division, Addition, Subtraction, Multiplication, Modulo, Generate Random Number, all by @lisander-lopez.
- Discord: Actions - Add Role to User, Remove Role from User, Rename Channel, Find Channel, Find User, all by @TaskMagicKyle.
- OpenRouter: The load models list is now fixed.
- Talkable: Added a “No Error On Failure” parameter for all actions by @Vitalini.
- Made the area under the data to insert popup clickable when hidden.
- Webhook Multipart is now fixed and supported again.
- The “Delete Team Member” button is now fixed.
- Code pieces are now stored inside flow JSON, preventing code disappearance after publishing or duplicating a flow.
- The HTTP library in the piece framework now correctly sends query parameters, thanks to @andchir.
- Improved Docker layer caching and ignored files, contributed by @maor-rozenfeld.
- Added integration tests for the platform APIs and improved the e2e playwright tests to be less error-prone.
Big shoutout to our contributors: @andchir, @leolupianez, @lisander-lopez, @Doskyft, @UdayKharatmol, @derbbre, @TaskMagicKyle, @maor-rozenfeld
Check out the full changelog on GitHub