Transcription failed by Testing Step but working Test Flow

Hello,

I try to build an easy flow, uploaded Voice Record for transcript and then add row in a google sheet. When i test the flow it is working but when i test the step it isnt. So i cant finish the Flow because i cant get the test data of the test step.

Pictures Attached.

Failed Test Step Code:
Error while excution:
Error: {“response”:{“status”:400,“body”:{“error”:{“message”:“Invalid file format. Supported formats: [‘flac’, ‘m4a’, ‘mp3’, ‘mp4’, ‘mpeg’, ‘mpga’, ‘oga’, ‘ogg’, ‘wav’, ‘webm’]”,“type”:“invalid_request_error”,“param”:null,“code”:null}}},“request”:{“body”:{“_overheadLength”:594,“_valueLength”:46975,“_valuesToMeasure”:,“writable”:false,“readable”:true,“dataSize”:0,“maxDataSize”:2097152,“pauseStreams”:true,“_released”:true,“_streams”:,“_currentStream”:null,“_insideLoop”:false,“_pendingNext”:false,“_boundary”:“--------------------------999950087828966683603524”,“_events”:{},“_eventsCount”:3}}}

The file is working and is not a problem.

Thanks for your help in Advance

Hi @David_Kaflein

Please check my comment here.

It should now display a proper error. We are currently looking into how we can support large files in test step mode.

Thank you,
Mo.

This topic was automatically closed 24 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.