Custom API Call Action Now Available

Hello Activepiecers,

Expand your workflow possibilities with the latest feature update - custom API call action can now be seamlessly integrated into our pieces.

Expanded Flexibility for Your Automations

Using the custom API call action is particularly handy when you need to reach endpoints not previously accessible through standard actions. This allows you to use your connection to send an HTTP request to a specific endpoint and use that result in your flows.

Included Pieces

The Custom API Call action is implemented in the following pieces, and will be expanded to more pieces in future updates:

• Discord
  • Google Sheets
  • Jira Cloud
  • LeadConnector
  • OpenAI
  • Shopify
  • Slack

Please let us know which pieces you’d like to see this added to so we can prioritize! (We have a lot of them)

A Note to Our Contributors

When adding this action to your pieces:

• Define the Base URL.
  • Clearly establish how the authorization headers should be structured.

You can find more information about how to implement this in your pieces in our documentation.

We encourage you to dive in, try it out, and contribute your own piece adaptations.

Happy automating!

5 Likes

Would it be greedy to say add them to everything? :grin:

3 Likes

Awesome! Re: suggestions, add all of the Google pieces :pray:

1 Like

This is big!

WooCommerce and Todoist are the first pieces that comes to mind, but there are probably many more :smiley:

1 Like

We need clickup urgently. Lots of actions missing there and then we can workaround.

2 Likes

Clickup, pleeeeease !

2 Likes

@Lasse_Schuirmann1 @ChrisHK Done merged the code, it should be released within next 20 minutes.

1 Like

Wordpress!! As this is always gets complicated for users who have a limited technical debt…

Besides that,

Flowlu, there are many option within the API reference, like really a lot! and I think we can’t expect them all to be implemented very soon.

Vbout has the same, there are many options too this would help a lot.

This would be great!

Thank guys for the good work

Kr Bram

1 Like

It will be great if you can add FLOWLU

a great CRM that a lot of us use :slight_smile:

Other suggestions:

SESSIONS
GOOGLE CALENDAR
VBOUT

Thanks in advance

2 Likes

I will add some suggestions from my side:

CLICKCONNECTOR
YOUTRACK
NEURON WRITER
PIPIO
SESSIONS. US

• ClickUp
  • Acumbamail

Please:

• telegram
  • Twitter (X)

Hey guys @here,

We launched the action for all (almost all) of our pieces today, you should find it for most of your favorite pieces!

5 Likes

Wow, you all have must have been putting in a lot of overtime! Thanks!

3 Likes

Awesome! Thanks team

1 Like

Ash - honestly, I think there are so many forms these days, I don’t think it should be your priority. You guys have a ton of features to get after to get to parity with tools like Make before anything like forms would be on my radar.

1 Like

Thanks @MoShizzle

Any idea when Flowlu and Vbout are up for this update?

Kr Bram

1 Like

Hi team,

is there any change you will add the Custom API functionality to Linkedn?

KR Bram

1 Like

Hi @Bram

I added it, should be released in next 20 minutes.

2 Likes

Amazing thanks for the quick work! Will rebuild my Pabbly flow here

1 Like