Zoho Bigin CRM PIECE please please please :) (+ ZohoMail/Calendar which someone already requested) to go with Tidycal & SendFox

Zoho Bigin CRM & ZohoMail/Calendar integrations please :slight_smile:

Actions you’d like to see

• New email draft in ZohoMail is generated (but not sent) when a New Contact is added in Bigin
  • all new Contacts in Bigin are automatically added to the newsletter in SendFox, unless they ticked the “newsletter opt-out” box.

Triggers you’d like to see

• New contact
  • Update contact
  • New Email DRAFT

Use case you have in a real business setup

• New & cancelled bookings in Tidycal to be added and/or updated as contacts in Bigin CRM to avoid duplicate records
  • embedded on my site Bigin Contact form queries and questions from Tidycal bookings to be included in a draft email in ZohoMail for a swift manual response
  • to be able to sign up any New Contacts to the newsletter in SendFox by default when they contact me (unless they tick the “newsletter opt-out” box)

THANK YOU IN ADVANCE ! :)))

Okay I will give it a try to build the piece

1 Like

OMG - THANK YOU, THANK YOU and Good Luck !!!

I am not tech-savvy and it took a lot to break down my request in detail here and I am soooooo pleased that my effort has been noticed and heard :)))

I hope this will be a straight forward endeavour and very useful to many, since other Zoho apps are already on here.

All the best to You and everyone else here !

1 Like