WhatsApp Business Error

Hi Ash,

I am trying to connect WhatsApp Business and send DOB greetings to our employees. Email worked, but WhatsApp is not working. I have followed all instructions and was able to add a new app and WhatsApp number. Let me know if you can help me with this. Thanks!

Ranjith

Hello @TripleR , Welcome to the community :wave:,

Could you please share the full error message from the result data?

{
“response”: {
“status”: 400,
“body”: {
“error”: {
“message”: “Unsupported post request. Object with ID ‘320670034466351’ does not exist, cannot be loaded due to missing permissions, or does not support this operation. Please read the Graph API documentation at https://developers.facebook.com/docs/graph-api”,
“type”: “GraphMethodException”,
“code”: 100,
“error_subcode”: 33,
“fbtrace_id”: “AutZCzIJ0NSBUZYaus4ujKI”
}
}
},
“request”: {
“body”: {
“messaging_product”: “whatsapp”,
“recipient_type”: “individual”,
“to”: “+”,
“type”: “text”,
“text”: {
“body”: ":balloon:
}
}
}
}

I have removed the phone number and message

Thanks for the details. I’m looking into it.

Hi @TripleR

It look like the token is invalid, from where did you copy it in Facebook? that would help us reproduce the issue.

Yes, token from Facebook user.

I tried with the token again, and it worked. However, I am not able to receive emails or WhatsApp messages. I am attaching screenshots of the successful runs. Not sure where is the issue. Please hlep.

Hi, I need help. When I tested the flow, everything showed green, but it’s not delivering emails or WhatsApp messages. It is the same for two workflows.

Same issue @TripleR. I am also not able to send messages by whatsapp business. Please help me. The test flow runs successfully but I am not getting any messages in the given number.

This topic was automatically closed 15 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.