Vtiger Self Hosted Pieces

I am looking to part-fund and make the Vtiger Pieces available to the community.

I would like to see each of the trigger / action that Make.com provides for Vtiger self-hosted / community edition: https://www.make.com/en/integrations/vtiger

Trigger:

Watch Records
(Triggers when a record is created or updated.)

Actions:

Create a Record

Delete a Record

Get a Record
(Return the data of a specified record of selected module.)

Update a Record
(Updates an existing record.)

Make an API Call
(Performs an arbitrary authorized API call.)

Search Records
(Retrieves records of selected module that match specified criteria.)

3 Likes

That is awesome that you are willing to help fund adding a piece that would benefit the entire community.

While I have not heard or used vtiger, it is good to see that you like it so well that you want it included in community.

2 Likes

Vtiger (self-hosted) is an amazing CRM. It is a fork of of SugarCRM since 2004. The open-source community edition is popular with charities and non-profits as well as SMEs, this is why I want to make Vtiger ActivePieces available. I am pleased to announce that @Shay_Punter at Punter Digital has agreed to take on this project!

2 Likes

Unfortunately it looks like this project is over. The developer I hired @Shay_Punter has disappeared with my 25% upfront payment.

@Plato39 check [Service] Shay Punter's ActivePieces Service - #11 by Shay_Punter

Don’t Quit!

I think you just got unlucky on the first try (same happened to me with the same developer). It’s unfortunate, but I think he just got overwhelmed.

I’d love to be able to crowdfund a couple of pieces, and it should be doable here.

Tim

1 Like

OK - Giving this another go. I’ve advertised the job on Upwork. If anyone is interested please apply here: https://www.upwork.com/jobs/~01b5140693e94d0520

I am pleased to announce that @kanarelo has taken on this project. We are in testing phase right now!

3 Likes

Due to the complexity of this project we are now looking at an early January community release date.

1 Like

If there is something you need to understand about our Pieces framework, don’t hesitate to ask @MoShizzle

1 Like

Thanks @ashrafsam. @kanarelo is a contributor to Activepieces so very familiar with the framework. It is the lack of Vtiger documentation that is the problem. But we will get there.

2 Likes

I am pleased to announce that the Vtiger piece is now available! Vtiger Integrations - Connect your apps with Activepieces

Still some tweaking to do, but it is mostly done. Thanks to @kanarelo for all your work and continued help with this.

4 Likes

Sorry for the delay @Plato39, I havent been feeling well, but I am back.

Will work on the flows to clear them today after this PR is merged