VBOUT - Integration (popular Email Marketing App)

VBOUT is a popular Email Marketing app. Please add integrations for:

Add Contact to List
Create Email List
Create Email Marketing Campaign
Create Social Media Message
Get Contact by Email
Unsubscribe Contact
Update Contact
Add Custom Event to a Contact
Update Contact with Custom Fields
Add Tags to Contact
Get List Details With Custom Fields

I agree. This is at a much higher tier when compared to something like MailerLite, GetRsponse, or Aweber.

3 Likes

Yes, please. This is a big one.

2 Likes

Agreed !

I’m in between go high level and vbout. Vbout has a lot of power and lower overhead, it will only get bigger! We deff would love to see vbout connection. The make a call or send sms would be clutch as well

2 Likes

VBOUT is an up and coming major player; I’ve used a number of solutions and this one is exceptionally good. Would certainly get my vote. I’d also like to integrate this with Feedly (https://feedly.com/) which is a major news aggregator.

1 Like

Support this. Like to have the VBOUT integration.

1 Like

Upvote VBOUT integration

1 Like

Yes please this is very much needed.

1 Like

You have my vote on this one! Would be amazing

1 Like

Hello Everyone,
We have rolled out new VBOUT piece equipped with powerful actions to supercharge your marketing automation efforts.

• Add Contact to List
  • Add Tag to Contact
  • Create Email List
  • Create Email Marketing Campaign
  • Create Social Media Message
  • Get Contact by Email
  • Get List Details with Custom Fields
  • Remove Tags from Contact
  • Unsubscribe Contact
  • Update Contact

Feel free to explore and share your feedback with us. Happy automating! :rocket::globe_with_meridians:

5 Likes

Hi Kishan,

Thanks for this great integration! I run some test and send the feedback via DM to you.

KR Bram

3 Likes

Excellent! I too will run it through its paces and report back if there are any issues. Thanks for your hard work to get this integrated.

2 Likes

Hi Bram,

Thanks for your testing and feedback! I’ve received your DM and will review the insights you provided.

2 Likes