I believe we are aware of this issue. It’s due to a limitation in Telegram, which only allows one webhook URL per application. Here’s a suggested workaround:
Create a trigger, and without testing it, publish it directly. This way, you will always see the latest sample data It will record the latest one without need to press on test sample data. Avoid running any load sample data, as doing so will override the older webhook URL. We’ll keep this bug open until we find a solution for this limitation.
I’m only using one webhook URL with this app - the one provided by ActivePieces.
Then, when I moved to Pabbly, I didn’t experience any such issues. Each time I re-capture the response of the webhook, Pabbly’s Telegram trigger module captures the new webhook payload and correctly displays it.