Telegram + Google Sheets Update Flow Help

Hello!

I created a flow that receives a message from a Telegram bot (TRIGGER) to update a Google Sheet, then send a message back (FLOWS 1 and 2 respectively).

It works on test, but when I published it, it’s not showing any run logs after I send a live message to see if it’s working. I’m not sure how to troubleshoot but can anyone help?

Thanks and looking forward to y’all’s reply!

boosting up this thread hoping someone will see

Hello @enmayordomo ,

Are you sending a direct message to the bot? If you’ve added the bot to the channel, you’ll need to assign it an admin role.

Hello! Thank you for your reply. Do I want to send a direct message to the bot, yes and no.

What I am wanting to do is:

1. Send a message to the bot
  2. The bot updates a Google sheet I have.

I have tested doing it the other way around. I updated the Google sheet I am targeting, and then it sends a message to the bot. This step I will integrate later on. However, I’m not able to do it the other way. Do you know how to solve this or is this a known bug I might have missed reading?

What version of the Telegram piece are you using for this workflow? You can find the version as shown in the image. If it’s not v0.3.13, please try recreating the New Message trigger step and publish it again.

Let me know if you still face any issue.

Yes, I am using that version but the issue still persists:

I can’t even fetch a Test Trigger, it’s just letting me use Mock Data.

Hello @enmayordomo ,

Thank you for confirming the piece version. We have added this issue to the roadmap, which will fetch recent messages for the trigger instead of mock data. We apologize for any inconvenience.

Thank you. Sorry, I just want to clarify: would the trigger work now, or is this something yet to be resolved?