Switchy.io Integration

Switchy- The smartest link engagement platform.
Shorten, customize and track your links with A/B testing, retargeting pixels, etc.

• Following actions I would like to see in the piece
  1. Link creation
  2. Link update
  • Use case you have in a real business setup
    Consider a digital marketing team launching a new product campaign. Using Switchy’s dynamic link management feature, they create a short link directing users to the campaign landing page. In the creation phase, A/B testing is initiated, showcasing two variations of the link—one emphasizing product features and another emphasizing limited-time offers.

As the campaign progresses, the team realizes the limited-time offer variation outperforms. Using Switchy’s real-time editing capabilities, they swiftly update all marketing collateral and social media posts with the winning link. Retargeting pixels embedded in the link ensure precise audience tracking and re-engagement.

Switchy’s dynamic link management feature streamlines the entire process, empowering marketers to create, update, and optimize links effortlessly. This functionality is crucial for staying agile in dynamic marketing environments, where quick adjustments and data-driven decisions are paramount.

API documentation link- how-to-create-a-link | Switchy API v1

I’d love to know how to do this, too

1 Like

wish I had a vote! Supporting