Stable Diffusion Web UI - Setup

Hi Team,

I am trying to setup my connection for StableDiffusion WebUI with no luck, specifically the Stable Diffusion Web UI API Base URL. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,
OG

Hi @OmniGnostiC

Can you explain more where you stuck?

More specifically I am not sure what the connection string is.

Anyone? Trying to connect to Modelslab and nothing is working.

@abuaboud still struggling with this any idea on what the URL is?

Hi, it’s just the base URL. When you run it locally for example the URL is http://127.0.0.1:7860 in this example without a trailing slash."

It’s the url before /sdapi/v1/sd-models, If i understand correctly from piece.

Make sure when launching you enable the api using the --api command line arg, and if you are having trouble with using localhost or your ip address you can use the --share command, this will create a live link that allows you to access it on the web or share the link with others to access it.

To do this, go to the webui-user.bat file in the root directory and change the 'set COMMANDLINE_ARGS=' line to include --share, e.g., set COMMANDLINE_ARGS=--share

I would also recommend using the --gradio-auth option as well, so no one can log into your public-facing web app:

set COMMANDLINE_ARGS=--share --gradio-auth username:password

This just helps to make the share links a bit more secure by forcing the use of a username and password for access, which will help you keep it a bit more protected from random people accessing the link and generating pictures with it (which of course will be stored on your PC). For more info, see this page:

If you just want to keep it local to your network, then you can try the --listen arg instead of --share. Listen will launch Gradio with IP 0.0.0.0 which will make Gradio listen to other computers on the LAN. Then you can fire up the UI with the computer’s IP:7860 (or other port if you changed it) in a browser on any computer on the LAN.

Hope this helps.

1 Like

Thank you for the help

1 Like