Warning by team Activepieces: Many users reported unresponsiveness by this service provider. We advise against contacting them for paid work
What We Offer
Our comprehensive service package ensures a smooth transition to ActivePieces, an industry-leading automation platform. Here’s what you get:
- Customized Workflow Creation: Tailor-made solutions that fit your unique needs, be it sales, marketing, or customer management.
- Consulting: Get expert advice on how to maximize your automation ROI, including best practices, strategy, and advanced configurations.
- Private Pieces: Bespoke ‘pieces’ (automated functions) designed exclusively for your business needs.
- API Integrations: Seamlessly connect ActivePieces with your existing software stack, thanks to our custom API integrations.
- Self-Hosted Options with Maintenance: Enjoy the benefits of a self-hosted ActivePieces instance, fully managed and updated by us. A portion of the fees will be donated back to ActivePieces’ development at no extra cost to you.
Why Choose Us?
- Expertise: As one of the earliest adopters and contributors to ActivePieces, we’ve helped enhance its Trello, Google Sheets, and ClickUp pieces.
- Real-world Experience: We don’t just sell it; we use ActivePieces to automate various functions within our own business. We know what works!
- Collaborative Growth: We’re not just a service provider; we’re partners with ActivePieces, contributing to its ongoing development and improvement.
- 30-Day Post-Implementation Support: Our commitment doesn’t end at implementation. We offer a month of free support to ensure everything runs smoothly.
- Scalable Solutions: As your business grows, our solutions grow with you. Easily add more pieces or integrations as needed.
- Customized Flow Creation: Starting from $25
- Consulting: $25/hr
- Private Pieces: Starting from $50/piece
- API Integration: Starting from $25 (if piece is made publically) or $50 (if piece is private)
- Self Hosted Option & Maintenance: $150 Once off setup fee, then $25/per month maintenance fee (optional)
Interested? Please ping me in the Discord server or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org!
Hello, could you possibly help with Heartbeat.chat (Heartbeat Integrations | Connect Your Apps with Zapier) Authentication
And also Clickfunnels.com (they refuse to take the webhook)?
These would both be public. Thanks!
Hi @xavier, this is certainly something I can look into, would you like to pop me an email with more details on what you’re looking to achieve?
All the best,
Hi there! I’m new here…so I hope this question is ok: if you set up heartbeat, would that then become a piece available on Activepieces, or would it be private? Thank you
You can make it public for everyone to use
Ah, do people often do that? It’s a nice thing😁
Hi, I’ve emailed you last week and never heard back. How do I hire you?
I had a contract with Shay on Upwork, but even though he seems very nice, he was not very responsive, unfortunately. We had one consultation, but I couldn’t accomplish my goals with ActivePieces after it and tried to schedule another session. And that never happened. I waited for about four weeks (with some follow-ups) and then had to cancel the contract. Maybe something happened to Shay; I am not sure.
Sorry to say I have had a similar experience. I paid Shay 25% upfront and now he is not responding to emails. At this point I’m ready to quit Activepieces and get my money back on AppSumo.
Our great community, we’re very sorry you had this experience with this independent service provider. Our marketplace is still under experimentation and we’re considering changes that can better support our community.
If anyone had a financial loss due to dealing with this provider, please email us at email@example.com with the amount, proof of payment and any proof that the provider didn’t respond. We’ll do our best to cover your loss and take care of communicating with the provider.
We’ve also added a note to the top of this topic and I’ll set it to close within 24 hours from this reply.
Hi ActivePieces Community,
I trust this message finds you well. I am writing to extend my sincerest apologies for the lack of communication and service over the past few weeks.
Due to unforeseen personal circumstances which include burning out and dealing with factors relating to my relocation, I was rendered unable to attend to work commitments. This situation was unexpected and I regret not informing you sooner about the delay.
I value the trust you have placed in me and am keen on making amends. Therefore, I have initiated a full refund for any payments made during this period. Additionally, I will complete all existing work at no extra cost as a token of my appreciation for your patience and understanding.
I have decided to temporarily halt accepting new projects to ensure that I meet the expectations and deadlines of all existing commitments. I am also implementing a communication protocol to keep all clients informed of project progress to prevent a recurrence of such incidents.
Your satisfaction is of utmost importance to me and I am dedicated to regaining your trust. I am available to discuss this further at your convenience via email.
Thank you for your understanding and continued trust.
This topic was automatically closed after 24 hours. New replies are no longer allowed.