Sending a coupon to a newsletter subscriber

Hi Everyone!

Are there template or turoral available to send woocommerce coupon code newly subscribed newsletter user by Brevot or Smaily?

All Best,
Priit

Nobody really cares about this topic?

Please let me know if I have understood it correctly:

1. Trigger: New subscribed user (Brevo/Smaily)
  2. Action: Create coupon code (WooCommerce)
  3. Action: Send message including WooCommerce coupon code (Brevo/Smaily)

Although Brevo piece does not have a built-in trigger, it can be configured using a webhook.

Hey!

Thanks for replay!

Yes, your assignment is correct. That’s exactly what I thought.

I have done it(Smaily new subscriber - create Woocommerce coupon - send with Smaily) with make.com before, but I would like to switch to ActivePieces.
How to transfer or reproduce it with ActivePeices?

All Best,
Priit

Hi again!

The first start/trigger can also be time-scheduled. Example every 10 minutes going to check if new subscriber are aviable and if yes, then going to step two to action to generate coupon code for that subscriber(only) and by Smaily to that subscriber is last step.

All Best,
Priit

I haven’t gotten a solution to any of my concerns here…
Do I really have to switch providers again or are people being helped selectively here?
Or what is the matter that this support is so slow? I didn’t get this service for free.

There were big plans to learn this product for myself and then also offer it to my customers, but now I don’t know… I don’t dare to recommend it to keelgi, because the support is optional and very slow

The flow requested requires creating a completely new piece for Smaily, which is not currently available in the AP. Additionally, since the Smaily API does not support webhooks, polling must be implemented instead, as native webhook/HTTP piece will not work. We will prioritize this piece development according to your required actions and triggers.

1 Like

Hi!
Thans for replay!

As I already mentioned in one of my answers, in this case, make.com is using a schedule version, which checks every 15 minutes if there are new subscribers.

Here is flow:

If you need any more information, please let me know.

All Best,
Priit

Hey!

When could this new Smaily piece be ready? Maybe you can suggest an approximate time?

Hi!
Smiley Actions live now…
How to create the desired flow now - I can’t hit the logic, unfortunately

Hey @kishanprmr @abuaboud @ashrafsam

It’s like I’m in a monologue with myself again.
A product without support is a dead product!
How hard is it to answer that you are in a hurry or the piece is not ready yet or whatever?
Hire your support service people if you can’t do it yourself, but please don’t ignore your customers

I sincerely hope that this was a temporary problem and that cooperation will improve in the future

Hi @Ilustria,

Thank you for sharing your opinion. I think it’s a great question, and it’s important to clarify how we handle community support in systematic approach what do we mean by community support, @ashrafsam did great work answering these in Appsumo questions during the campaign and we made it clear in the description.

it’s impossible for us to provide templates or pieces for every SaaS platform. There are thousands of them. Instead, you can leverage tools like HTTP and webhooks. We understand this can be technical, which is why we’ve added some AI tools and still will add more to assist with using them, read more here: Launch Week I Day 2: AI Copilot for Building Flows · Activepieces

We focus on maintaining the most popular integrations. For example, @kishanprmr created the Smaily piece in his free time to address a problem, but this may have given the impression of official support, which wasn’t the case. The piece isn’t highly requested or widely used.

Community support allows members to help each other. Hiring more support staff is not always possible as engineers are very expensive and It impossible to cover cost.

The systematic way for us is we focus on maintaining key integrations based on usage and importance, while also providing workarounds where possible. The community plays a vital role in supporting each other, and while it may not always be perfect, I understand your perspective.

I think It’s clear to reflect more transparently on the pieces that we officially can support and pieces we can’t support.

Thank you,
Mo

Thanks for answering!

I am very grateful that @ashrafsam took up the development of this Samily piece from his spare time.

Personally, I would just need an answer as to whether I can use this Smailly action as I have described above? Is this possible in this case: Yes or No?
If not, I’ll just stick with make.com

Haven’t written a review for appsumo yet, but I definitely will.

All Best,
Priit