Request for Quote for Google Calendar Integration Development with WaChat

Dear developers,

We are seeking an experienced professional in developing custom solutions for Google Calendar, aimed at integrating a new feature into our existing product, named WaChat. WaChat is an innovative solution that enables the integration of WhatsApp with any application, operating independently from the official WhatsApp APIs.

Our goal is to develop a workflow that allows managing appointments on Google Calendar directly from text or voice messages received through WaChat. The required functionalities include the ability to add new appointments, view lists of existing appointments, and check availability for future meetings based on textual requests such as, for example, “I need to schedule an appointment with a client next week, can you give me the availability in the afternoon?”.

The process should accommodate messages in both audio and text format. For voice messages, we plan to use OpenAI’s transcription service to convert them into text. Subsequently, through text analysis performed with OpenAI technologies, the system will identify the requested action (e.g., adding an appointment, requesting a list of appointments) and send the corresponding command to Google Calendar.

To facilitate this integration, it will be necessary to implement a secure system for managing the API keys of OpenAI and Google Calendar, which users will be able to enter through a dedicated interface. These details will be stored and managed via a MySQL database.

We are interested in receiving a detailed quote for the development of this solution, including an estimate of the time and costs involved. Furthermore, we welcome any suggestions that may contribute to optimizing the process, ensuring that the initial message, received through WaChat, is processed effectively.

Please send us your proposals and quotes privately to the email address netlab@netlab.it.

Thank you for your attention and interest in our project. We look forward to your responses.

Best regards,
Marcello

Hi Marcello,
If you are still on the lookout to hire someone, I would be glad to help you out as what you are wanting done is within my skillset
You can reach out to me on my email here
Colin