Quota Limit Exceeded on Google Sheets

I’ve been getting a lot of failed runs lately due to the error below. Is there a way we can get a higher quota? I saw that we got it increased in January from 900 to 1500, but that doesn’t seem to be enough. Thank you in advance for your help!

{“response”:{“status”:429,“body”:{“error”:{“code”:429,“message”:“Quota exceeded for quota metric ‘Read requests’ and limit ‘Read requests per minute’ of service ‘sheets.googleapis.com’ for consumer ‘project_number:674512252699’.”,“status”:“RESOURCE_EXHAUSTED”,“details”:[{“@type”:“type.googleapis.com/google.rpc.ErrorInfo",“reason”:“RATE_LIMIT_EXCEEDED”,“domain”:“googleapis.com”,“metadata”:{“quota_limit”:“ReadRequestsPerMinutePerProject”,“quota_limit_value”:“1500”,“consumer”:“projects/674512252699”,“quota_metric”:“sheets.googleapis.com/read_requests”,“quota_location”:“global”,“service”:“sheets.googleapis.com”}},{“@type”:“type.googleapis.com/google.rpc.Help”,“links”:[{“description”:"Request a higher quota limit.”,“url”:“Cloud Quotas documentation  |  Google Cloud”:{}}

I actually received the same error this morning. But that was at 1 am CET maybe we all run out data at the same time at night ;). didn’t have the issue later on in the day.

Hi @Joey and @Bram,

Wish us luck! We requested a quota from Google. They can be troublesome sometimes. :blush:

Thank you,
Mo.

I got a similar error today:

“message”: “Quota exceeded for quota metric ‘Read requests’ and limit ‘Read requests per minute’ of service ‘sheets.googleapis.com’ for consumer ‘project_number:XXXXXX’.”,

Is this quota per user or for the whole of ActivePieces Cloud?

Met 2 same issue today and yesterday @abuaboud

It’s across the whole cloud. I received a response from Google with more information. I have submitted all the details and am now waiting for their response.

I think we should stabilize the new row (instantly) for cases where a human is editing the google sheet within short time frame and resolve the issues, then move everyone to it so that the quota is freed up too.

2 Likes

Hi @abuaboud

Any idea when this is implemented? I added delays before all google sheets step but it doesn’t help, keeping hitting 429 at some point…

WE GOT IT APPROVED! :smiley:

2 Likes

Awesome! Can you please clarify what has been approved and it means for going forward? What is the new quota limit?

Hi @Joey,

The limit remains the same per project: 60 requests per minute. However, we were able to increase the cloud limit to 3000 requests per minute.

The majority of the quota is being consumed by the new row trigger, which we will move to be stable and remove the polling trigger. This should be merged soon.

This topic was automatically closed 24 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.