Professional Custom Integration Services for ActivePieces

Hello ActivePieces Community,

I know that there many of you have requested integrations with online services that you use. While I am sure that the ActivePieces team will work on the most requested pieces over time, I know that can be frustrating when you need to get an automation working now.

I’m excited to offer my expertise in developing custom integrations for ActivePieces. With a strong track record of creating effective and reliable integrations for various online services, I’m here to help you take your automation to the next level.

My Experience:

Developed integrations for: Total CMS, Sendy, Bonjoro, Matomo, Cartloom, Clearout, Bettermode, and more.

Contributed to several core actions within ActivePieces.

I have ran a software development company for web designers for over 15 years.

I also maintain one of the most widely used web frameworks, Foundation. Its used by well over 100k developers around the world.

Engagement Details:

All services are offered as a paid engagement.
I’m committed to delivering high-quality, efficient, and reliable integrations. Each project will be scoped and priced based on your specific requirements.

How to Reach Me:

Feel free to DM me here on the ActivePieces forum.
Alternatively, you can contact me on the AP Discord channel.

Let’s collaborate to make your automation even more powerful and efficient. I’m looking forward to working with you and bringing your ideas to life!

Cheers,
Joe Workman

3 Likes

Hi @joeworkman Did you see this? Looking for Developer to help connect Heartbeat.chat

I also changed the category to Marketplace. Good luck!

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 15 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.