Persistant Error: "Please contact support as your published flow has a problem"

I am not currently sure how to address this issue, or who I can talk to about it.

This bug has left me paranoid, and having to backup my flow every-time I update it, as it leaves my flow empty after as seen below

Usually it happens when I publish a flow. When it happens, I have to go back to my backups to access re-import and create a new flow. This has made creating a flow, 2-3 times longer.

At the moment, the other way I could solve this is by accessing the previous versions, but when I click on the “Use as draft” button nothing happens. So, I have to only access the backup as a reference and create the flow by hand afresh.

My console log

Please help me solve this, as it has left me with a couple of unhappy clients, as I take too long to redo flows and retest them, especially when I forget to backup my flows.

Hi @kanarelo

Sorry to hear that happen, Is this latest version of activepieces (Yes if you are on the cloud)?

1 Like

Hi @abuaboud, thanks for your reply. Interestingly it has happened to me both on localhost and on cloud. Under someone’s account and under my cloud account. I can provide you with a flow that crashes on import.

Seems I cant upload json to the forum, Let me drop it to your discord

Hi @kanarelo

This should be fixed please let me know you still face the issue.

This topic was automatically closed 24 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.