Mailerlite - Choose a group and map custom fields data

Give us more option when adding or updating a subscriber to mailerlite, for example map a custom field for this subscriber (in order to make email automation for that speficic resultt for exemple).

Trigger → Subscriber fill a form
Action → Add : update to mailerlire + map custom field ‘answer’ to a specific group with result of a question asked in the form before

Indeed, this would be super beneficial. MailerLite has it’s new v2 of their API, so adding all of the capabilities would be super wesome. I don not understand why pieces are created, but usually most of the triggers/actions on the other popular platforms are not implemented.
Would it not be super efficient if you head over to pabbly or make.com and check out their triggers/actions, and every time you build a new piece just add all of them as well (since this is usually the most effective way to take advantage of their API functionalities). This would be super awesome.

3 Likes

this is basic functionality for an automation, please add it, team!

1 Like

Yes, we need the ability to pick which Groups our subscribers are in. This addition alone will allow me to switch to Activepieces.

Hello @kennethfong @mloeffel @Charlene_DL @nathanmaingard ,

We have published new version of mailterlite piece with custom fields and group functionality.

Please let me know if you encounter any issues.

Thanks,
Kishan

2 Likes