How to select dynamic data from an array

I created a flow where there is a loop. This task loops through a specific field event from a webhook because I need to extract the email address from each iteration. However because the webhook comes in as an array, and the total number in the array will change with each trigger, I don’t know how to extract the email address withOUT the array number included. It only lets me enter an exact array number. [Please see screenshots]

My questions are:

1. Is there a way to tell it to go through the array and extract the email address in each array number?
  2. Configure it so that if there are duplicates of the same email address within the array, it will only send one email?

Hello @edub,

You should pass the array data (coming from the webhook) into the Loop piece input and test it. The Loop step will provide you with the first element index and data, which you can use for further data mapping in the subsequent steps. After completing the entire flow, simply click on Test flow; it will iterate through all elements of the array.

You don’t need to specify the array number for the loop step. Just pass the entire array as input.

Please let me know if you have any questions or if further assistance is needed.

Thanks,
Kishan

This topic was automatically closed 15 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.