Formbricks unable to curl/GET custom api request in the flow

The issue I’m running into is I was trying to have a flow that pulls the latest survey. The issue come from when formbricks is not the trigger but in the flow, using the custom api call doesnt work. I’ve tried the drop methods and manually adding my url, header, and params. Also to ensure that I was able to hit the api and pull my latest survey i tested in my terminal and everything worked as expected.

Hello @jack ,

Can you please share error or response received in custom API step?

Greetings @kishanprmr ,

So it’s no error; however, when using formbricks not as the trigger but in the middle of a flow, the api pulls doesnt work. But if the formbricks was the trigger that’s completely fine. I see the output from the initial trigger.

the goal is pull the latest survey amongst the flow once they are complete and use that data. so using this Formbricks API Documentation
i was able to add my own api and pull the data in my terminal but when incorporated in my flow with the activepieces fill in the input box or adding my own information in the field the flow hangs and no output is received.

things i did to test and ensure that it may just be a bug

• i was able to use the both a get/curl in my terminal to recieve the output so i know i can hit it
  • i add all information and variants in the input fields on the formabricks node to GET the output but nothing
  • also tried the custom fields with all possible combos and no return of data

but not technical error the process just hangs and my terminal response is instant.