Flow running twice

I’ve got an issue where one of my flows is running twice at exactly the same time and I can’t figure out where the problem is coming from. Hoping you can take a look and let me know.

Essentially what I want this flow to do is when an opportunity is updated in Moxie, I need Activepieces to check the status. If the status of the opportunity is “Closed won” then create a client project in Google Drive. However, if the status is anything else, then the flow should end.

Hi

Is this is same flow as the one that had the issue earlier, i believe the two issues are connected.

Thank you,
Mo

Hi Mo - yes, same one.

Hey there - are there any updates on this one? Thank you :slight_smile:

Hi @Nina

Please duplicate the flow and publish again, and delete the old one, It should be fixed.

It seems when the saving issue happened, It happened because it failed to deregister the webhook from the trigger website you are using.

Let me know if this is still an issue.

Hi Mo,

I have done as suggested and I am still getting the flow duplicated (and eating into my credits), so can confirm this is still an issue

This topic was automatically closed 15 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

Hi @Nina

Stale flow detector is fixed and this should be no longer issue for scheduled trigger.

The only issue if the trigger is instant and it’s failed to remove the webhook from the third party then the 3rd party software might send it duplicate time.

We are working on implementing dedupe strategy by default for webhooks, as workaround duplicate the flow and republish should fix the issue.