Code piece not function properly on Chrome Version 117.0.5938.62. Work perfect on Safari

Any idea how to fix this issue?

I try to clear the cache and everything but cannot solve this problem. However, in The incognito work fine.

I have no ad blocker install but i do have several chrome plugin and not sure which one it is interfearing with it. Any idea?


I just updated to the latest Chrome version and tried a codpiece from a previous flow; it seems to be working.

Perhaps duplicate your flow and try, or maybe create it again; something possibly went wrong?

Sorry, I can’t be of more help.

Kind Regards

Thanks for the reply. I still facing the issue. I guess i have to run it on incognito mode.

I’m having the same issue as well, my code used to function but now it broke. I even tried to rebuild from Github to 0.8.2 but still having the same issue.

Just to rule out potential extensions in Chrome, what happens if you try in incognito mode in Chrome?

It works perfectly in incognito mode.

I managed to fix mine on Chrome, but now it doesn’t display existing code I entered. Though my old flow that was published still work as configured. Just annoying I have to re-enter them.

@Kenneth can you please explain more? what code did it show?

I meant to say it doesn’t show the existing body I saved to the flow, the flow still works though in the background, but if i want to modify something, I would have to re-enter the whole body again.

I had a few console error, not sure if it related. but sometimes I see a lot of error from the main.*.js

I’m on the self-hosted community version. I deployed using EasyPanel template but I switch to building from the Github with the latest changes.

Hi @Kenneth , The HTTP body error is fixed now, please check my comment here

Please check 0.9.0 and let me know if this is still an issue.

Yes 0.90 app seems to have fixed it. Thanks!

Yes!! Finally, it is working :fire:

This topic was automatically closed 24 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.