Airtable update record trigger does not exist

I purchased tier 3, but I am pretty disappointed compared to Zapier. For example, I cannot create a flow for an updated record on Airtable, only new ones. How is it possible that you do not have such a trigger?

1 Like

Hello @sumoplus and welcome to our community :heart:

We do have an Airtable piece that has a Create Record action, an Update Record action and a New Record trigger, I hope you find them helpful for your use case, if you have further questions, let us know :wink:

If you have a trigger for when the airtable record updates, where is it? Look at the image, it shows for new record only

Hi there @sumoplus, I think you are confusing triggers with actions, if you press the add button underneath the Trigger step and select Airtable you will be adding an action, which will show the actions you were looking for.

``[quote=“Abdul, post:2, topic:1822, full:true”]
Hello @sumoplus and welcome to our community :heart:

We do have an Airtable piece that has a Create Record action, an Update Record action and a New Record trigger, I hope you find them helpful for your use case, if you have further questions, let us know :wink:
[/quote]

I wrote Update Record action not a record updated trigger, if you would like you could request it here:

Unfortunately, I cannot wait for basic features to be implemented. Whoever created airtable activepieces should have thought about the obvious triggers, new record and update record instead of dispatching work to say one more piece is available.

In a similar boat … I need the Google Drive piece to have a “Find a folder by name” action - one using dynamic variables - which I think is fairly basic, yet unavailable (I think?)

To be fair, though, the AP team has been pretty responsive and relatively quick at implementation…all things considered…still I understand your frustration as we both are likely trying to incorporate AP into our active workflows (and likely replace existing automation software, which takes time and effort and cash - the sooner it can be done - the sooner we can cancel other subscriptions).

Hello @here,

New or Updated record trigger has been released. You can now integrate it into your workflow.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 24 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.