"Add more files" feature for smtp email piece so multiple files can be emailed using multiple urls

feature request for SMTP email piece

I need to catch a webhook and depending on the response, send one set of pdf files and if the condition is not met, send another set of pdf files. The files are already uploaded to Wordpress. If only one url is in the “attachment” field, it works and sends an email with my file. I have multiple files though and I can not send 3-4 emails with one attachment each!
I have tried to add another url (for the 2nd attachment, in the same field) using comma and it did not work (I did get the email but with NO attachment). I tried using semicolon and it did not work either (again, I got the email but with no attachment). I don’t have the “continue on failure” activated so it means that putting in 2 url does not trigger any error. It just sends the email but drops both urls/attachments (not sure if it is an issue or is a by design).
Is it possible to add a “add more files” or “add more items” to the “attachment” field for the SMTP email piece please so multiple files can be attached to one email? Thanks