Trying to read large excel files using code piece

I am trying to fetch a large excel file from S3 bucket using the aws-sdk in code piece, but I run into an error 137 . Is there any other way to get large excel files from S3 and read them ?

Hello @Khush_Patil and welcome to our community :heart:

Activepieces has a 3mb file limit, could you please explain your case so we can give you suggestions on what to do ?

There are 2 excel files in my S3 bucket using which I have to create another excel file by performing some transformations on the 2 excel files. One of the files is small (<3mb) but another one is large (40mb). I am using the code piece currently. I have written methods in that piece which will retrieve the files from S3 using aws-sdk then perform operations on them using the xlsx library, write the transformed xlsx file using xlsx and then upload it back to S3. When I try to log the content of the large xlsx file I get a “137” error. So instead of logging I tried to directly perform all the transformations on it and then upload it, but then the piece just keeps running and nothing happens. Any solution which you can think of?

This topic was automatically closed 15 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.