Our great community,
We’re moving the way we discuss and upvote features and pieces to this web community, specifically to the Feature Requests category.
The reasons behind this decision are:
- We’d like users to vote on both features and pieces, not only pieces like before.
- We used to post all pieces suggestions to GitHub directly which made it a mess there for our contributors. So we’re separating the discussion and voting from the GitHub repo.
- If you’re logged in here, you have the ability to immediately discuss things rather than creating another account for it.
- We think the community aspect of it is great, we can ask more questions and understand the requests better here.
This is how it will work:
- You can post a feature request or a piece request on Feature Requests (we’re working on an easy template for this).
- Our team will pick the top requests features / pieces and include them in our sprint.
Let us know what we should do to improve our processes.