Loop with approval

I do have a webhook which passes the nessecary input for a Chatgpt request.
Chatgpt returns a message which I want to approve or disapprove.
I send the Chatgpt response to a Telegram message with the approve and disapprove link. After it is approved it should post the message on Instagram and Facebook.

But now I want to create a kind of loop which Chatgpt has to generate a new response till it’s approved from the link in Telegram.

This is my current (straight forward) flow, I have to build the loop but I am stuck at this moment.

Why not send the webhook link again in the telegram so when it’s click you trigger the flow again?

Thanks for your reply but I dont think it will work, because the first webhook is initiated from Gravity Forms which will send all the necessary information which will be used to make the ChatGPT request. I cannot retrigger the webhook only from telegram because I will be missing the initial webhook body.

I hope you will get my point.

@Rakesh_Chotkan
You could create two webhooks. One initial webhook that receives values from Gravity and a second one that operates the loop webhook. You could handle the data exchange between the two scenarios using the storage function.

This topic was automatically closed 15 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.