Limit the number of runs

Is there a way to limit the number of runs in ActivePices? I’m facing an issue where, if new articles come in via an RSS feed at 5-minute intervals, it ends up posting every one of them with the same 5-minute gap. I’m looking for a way to set a limit, for example, a maximum of 5 runs per day. So far, I haven’t found a workaround, like a count function. Can anyone suggest a solution for this?

Hi @Toasty

Now there is limit on the project overall, not sure if that helps, Is this an issue with RSS piece?

Get you rss feed into Google sheets and add a new column with number 0 for each item

Then run your posts capturing all items with number 0 then don’t loop but just continue with the flow then you pick the first item with number 0. When this item is processed, update the row and change the 0 into 1. In this way it won’t be picked up in the next round.

@Toasty Bram has a great idea, so that’s one option. Another option is to use the code, and splice the array to only take an x amount from the array, then loop through that new array the same you have it now.

This topic was automatically closed 15 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.