Google Drive - Read File error

I have created a basic flow to load a file from google drive and then read it with the intent to pass it on to get processed by AI. I cannot get it to read the file. I always get the error “Failed to store entry [object ReadableStream]”. I am using the cloud version. The file is a word document. How can I get it to read the file?

Hi @tcvb

What is the size of the file, usually this happens for file larger than 3 mb at this moment

Oh, it is 5mb. It is a meeting transcript with just text. Is there no way to fix this?

1 Like

Checking in on this issue - I’m using a local docker version (updated) trying to load larger audio files in for summarization via Whisper.

If it helps, I think the error I get in my command line is:
activepieces | {“level”:50,“time”:1702976074245,“pid”:8,“hostname”:“740df15754a8”,“reqId”:“req-22”,“req”:{“method”:“POST”,“url”:“/v1/step-files”,“hostname”:“127.0.0.1:3000”,“remoteAddress”:“127.0.0.1”,“remotePort”:42354},“res”:{“statusCode”:500},“err”:{“type”:“TypeError”,“message”:“Converting circular structure to JSON\n → starting at object with constructor ‘Object’\n | property ‘stepName’ → object with constructor ‘Object’\n — property ‘fields’ closes the circle”,“stack”:“TypeError: Converting circular structure to JSON\n → starting at object with constructor ‘Object’\n | property ‘stepName’ → object with constructor ‘Object’\n — property ‘fields’ closes the circle\n at JSON.stringify ()\n at (webpack:///src/app/helper/error-handler.ts:39:48)\n at Generator.next ()\n at /usr/src/app/dist/packages/backend/node_modules/tslib/tslib.js:169:75\n at new Promise ()\n at Object.__awaiter (/usr/src/app/dist/packages/backend/node_modules/tslib/tslib.js:165:16)\n at Object.errorHandler (webpack:///src/app/helper/error-handler.ts:14:20)\n at handleError (/usr/src/app/dist/packages/backend/node_modules/fastify/lib/error-handler.js:64:18)\n at onErrorHook (/usr/src/app/dist/packages/backend/node_modules/fastify/lib/reply.js:742:5)\n at Reply.send (/usr/src/app/dist/packages/backend/node_modules/fastify/lib/reply.js:133:5)”},“msg”:“Converting circular structure to JSON\n → starting at object with constructor ‘Object’\n | property ‘stepName’ → object with constructor ‘Object’\n — property ‘fields’ closes the circle”}

Hello @Daniel_Lindenberger and @tcvb and welcome to activepieces’ community :heart:
We currently don’t support files above the size limit of 3 mbs, I will mention it to my team to see if we can do something about this, for the mean time I suggest @Daniel_Lindenberger could use an mp3 compressor to decrease the file size, thank you for your understanding.

This topic was automatically closed 15 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.